Experience activities with family
Workshops, guided, narrated tours
Experience activities with the family
Family guided tours
Big and small visitors, take off on an expedition in the museum and with a guide discover objects from the four continents, from the emblematic works of collections to rare pieces from temporary exhibitions. These one-hour tours are offered in two configurations: for 3-5 years children or for children from 6 years.
- Find out all the details on guided tours offered at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Family narrated tours
A narrator will take you around the world, to the continent of your choice or into the heart of a temporary exhibition, for a journey in stories peopled with the oral traditions related to these works. These one-hour tours are offered in two configurations: for 3-5 years children or for children from 6 years.
- Find out all the details on narrated tours offered at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
The workshops associate creative activities and fine observation of a few works: adventurers are initiated into another culture, with its traditions, its beliefs and its artistic practices. They are designed for children aged 3-5 years (1.5 hrs.), 6-8 years (1.5 hrs.) and 9-12 years (2 hrs.).
- Find out all the details on the workshops offered at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Workshop for children WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS
Without their parents, children aged 6-12 years go off “To adventure!” in the collections of the museum (1.5 hrs.).
- For more information on the workshop without parents
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the museum! Between culture and games, the birthday workshops for children offer the opportunity for them to experiment with a magical recipe from the Congo, a renowned dance from New Zealand or some of the secrets of the four continents. Children then share a snack made entirely from fair-trade products.
- Maximum 15 participants, accompanied by two adults.
- Workshop of 2 hrs. (1.5 hrs. for activities and 30 min for the snack) offered on certain Wednesdays, Saturdays or Sundays at 2:30 pm.
- Reservation required at +33 (0)1 56 61 71 72 (from Monday to Friday, 09.30 am to 5.00 pm)
During school holidays
During the school vacations (zone C), activities are offered on every day of the week.
Activities that are free, original and open to all are also programmed on certain weeks during the vacation around a featured exhibition.
- Consult the page Exposition
- Workshop: full price €8 (reduced €6)
- Guided or narrated tours: €8 (reduced price €6) + price of admission for parents
- Birthday workshop: €320 (max.: 15 participants + 2 adults)
- Consult all the rates
- By phone: +33 (0)1 56 61 71 72 (from Monday to Friday, 09.30 am to 5.00 pm)
- Online Ticketing