The Board of Directors
The public institution is administered by a board that includes:
- Stéphane Martin, President of the Public Institution of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Two members of the French National Assembly
- Françoise Cartron, Senator for Gironde
- A reprepresentative from the Assemblée nationale
Two representatives of local authorities
- Patrick Bloche, Representative for the City of Paris
- Alexandra Dublanche, Representative for the region of Île-de-France
Seven ex officio members
- Alain Beretz, Representative of the General Director for Research and Innovation at the Ministry of Research.
- Vincent Berjot, General Director of Heritage at the Ministry of Culture or his representative.
- Hervé Barbaret, General Secretary at the Ministry of Culture or his representative.
- Amélie Verdier, Budget Director at the Budget Ministry or his representative.
- Laurent Bili, General Director of Globalization, Development and Partnerships at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or her representative.
- Irina Bokova, General Director of the United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture, or her representative.
- General Director of Higher Education and Professional Integration at the Ministry of Higher Education or her representative.
Four qualified specialists
These members were appointed by joint decree by the ministries responsible for higher education, research and culture on June 27 2017:
- Anne Diagne, Donor to the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- Francine Mariani-Ducray, State Advisor
- François Weil, State Advisor
- Lionel Zinsou-Derlin, President of the Friends Society of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Three employee representatives
Elected for a duration of three years, in accordance with the terms and conditions established by joint decree of the ministries of higher education, research and culture, or their substitutes.
- Christophe Even (holder), Maïra Muchnik (substitute)
- Gaëlle Beaujean-Baltzer (holder), Audrey Lagrue (substitute)
- Jérémie Lochard (holder), Carine Peltier (substitute)
Attending sessions of the Board of Administration in an advisory capacity:
- Jérôme Bastianelli, Deputy Managing Director
- Yves Le Fur, Director of the Heritage and Collections Department
- Frédéric Keck, Director of the Research and Education Department
- Monique Schwartz-Autissier, Director of Finance
- Dominique Arrighi, Accountant