Become a Member!
Members of the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac can access the exhibition spaces from 9:30am from Tuesday to Saturday. Enjoy unlimited free entry, no queueing and other benefits!
The pass quai Branly offers
- Free unlimited entry to the museum for one year
- Access to the exhibition areas from 9:30am except Sunday
- Express access to the museum
- A discount on rates for narrated/guided tours, events, workshops and audioguides.
- Benefits from cultural partners
- Monthly newsletter
- Two evening events per year
- Access to the Media Library
- 5% discount on books and products at the Museum
- 10% off in Café Branly and Les Ombres restaurant (for up to two people per pass)
Choose your pass
Private individual or professional? Single or couple? Choose the pass that suits you!
- Quai Branly Individual Pass: €35 / year
- Pass quai Branly Duo: €60 / year. Valid for two (the member and a guest of their choice). Benefit: this pass is ideal for families with two children aged under 18!
- Pass quai Branly Young Person (18-25)*: €15 / year. Valid for two (the member and a guest of their choice)
- Pass quai Branly Teacher & Researcher*: €15 / year. Rate for teachers and researchers active or retired
- Pass quai Branly Community Individual: €25 / year. Valid from the first pass ordered.
- Pass quai Branly Community Duo: €45 / year. Valid from the first pass ordered.
*Rate granted on presentation of evidence.
Become a member
At the museum in the members’ area located in the museum entrance hall. Opening hours:
- Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Sundays (except the 1st Sunday of the month) from 2:30pm to 6:00pm
Payment is accepted via bank card, cheque, Chèques Vacances and Chèques Cultures. Cash is not accepted.
By telephone on +33 (0)1 56 61 71 50, Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 1:00pm (except holidays).
By post enclosing:
To the following address:
Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, Régisseur - Adhésion
222 rue de l'Université
75 343 Paris cedex 07
Your pass will be sent to your home within a maximum of 7 days.