The Pavillon des Sessions is exceptionally closed from June 1st to June 14th.
- The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Night opening until 9:45 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays
- The Pavillon des Sessions is closed every Tuesday and Friday and the first Saturday of each month from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- The Louvre is closed on the following holidays: January 1, May 1, December 25.
Access and address
- Métro Palais Royal, Denon wing, ground floor.
- Pavillon des Sessions. Main entrance via the Lions door (Carrousel Gardens or quai des Tuileries). Other entrances via the Pyramid, the Carrousel gallery and the Richelieu passage.
- Switchboard +33 (0)1 40 20 50 50
- Information desk +33 (0)1 40 20 53 17, daily except Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Disabled visitors +33 (0)1 40 20 59 90
- 15 € / 17 €
- 6.00 € on Wednesdays and Fridays after 6:00 pm
- Free entry for under 18 year-olds, art students, teachers, unemployed and disabled visitors.
- Free admission on the first Saturday of each month from 6 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- Free access to Friends of the Louvre, Louvre Youth Members and Museums/Monuments cardholders