Enjoy some refreshment during your museum visit
With an uninterrupted view on the Eiffel Tower, Café Jacques welcomes you for a break throughout the day. When the weather is fine, enjoy the terrace in the heart of the garden designed by Gilles Clément.
Café Jacques offers a menu of fresh seasonal produce and a gourmet selection of pastries.
- Tuesday to Friday, 10.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 10.30 am to 6.30pm.
- Open 7 days a week during school holidays (except July/August).
- Access : Car park: Saemes Quai Branly, Metro 9: Alma-Marceau, RER C: Pont de l'Alma.
- The entrance to Café Jacques is from the garden of the museum.
Annual Pass holders benefit from a 5% discount on the price of the card within the limit of two reservations.