Panoramic Restaurant "Les Ombres"
On the rooftop of the Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, Les Ombres restaurant, designed by architect Jean Nouvel, opens onto a panoramic terrace with Mediterranean plants. The restaurant offers an exceptional view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
Chef Alexandre Sempere has created a highly contemporary cuisine on Mediterranean influences and perfectly expressing Alain Ducasse's Naturalité principles.
- Reservation only. Monday to Sunday. Lunch and dinner service.
- Parking : Saemes Quai Branly
- Metro : Alma-Marceau (9), RER C : Pont de l'Alma
- The entrance to the restaurant is located at 27 quai Jacques Chirac 75007 Paris
- Tel: +33 (0)1 47 53 68 00
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org